Director of Operations - Mobility
This is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneering cloud-based B2B mobile optimization company at a critical time in our growth. Our company delivers wireless cost savings and life-cycle management services for corporate mobile environments via a proprietary SaaS platform. This newly created position will give you the chance to take the reins of our customer care process and be charged with taking it to the next level.
You will apply your operational expertise and strategic mind to design and implement a complete customer management program, and be accountable for defining the entire customer experience strategy, starting with on-boarding. You will lead, mentor and motivate our existing team, and hire and develop new team members as needed. This role reports directly to the CTO, and will work closely with other functional leaders across the business to drive growth, profitability, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be an action-oriented leader, with a consistent drive to improve and a desire to impact a growing organization. This individual will be an integral part of our team and will play a pivotal role in shaping the direction of the company.
- Oversee the entire customer experience function of the organization, including developing and refining business operations policies; procedures and best practices; leading and growing a staff and executing business strategies
- Develop and manage on-boarding plan for new customers, which includes end-user training and process for importing relevant customer data
- Design a plan to conduct regular business reviews with all customers, and to share feedback with relevant stakeholders
- Solicit feedback and prioritize requirements regarding SaaS platform functionality from internal (Sales, Customer Service, Finance) and external (customers, partners, vendors) groups and communicate to our software development team
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to jointly develop customer growth and retention programs
- Create and adhere to annual operations budget, and provide regular reporting
- Define, maintain, and monitor organizational performance metrics
- Represent the Company from time to time in meetings with customers, partners, vendors, industry associations and community organizations
- Participate in business planning activities for future development and growth of the organization
- 5+ years operations and/or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Technically competent. Familiarity with Cellular/Mobility industry and experience in implementing or supporting Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based customer platforms is preferred
- Ability for occasional business travel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for both internal and external interactions
- Excellent organization, management, and delegation abilities
- Long Island, NY
- Princeton, NJ
- Lancaster, PA or
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Salary, bonus & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement.
To apply please e-mail your resume and co and cover letter, including salary requirements.