Wireless Optimization Analyst
This is an opportunity to become part of a dynamic and distinguished team that provides cellular cost optimization services to enterprises. Basically, we reduce our clients’ monthly mobility bills…while simultaneously making it easier to manage their mobile device inventory, services and providers. We are seeking a full-time Wireless/Mobility Optimization Analyst with the commitment, skill and work ethic necessary to support an assigned client base.
You are a champion of service and customer care. You manage each client relationship with skill, diligence and an exceptional degree of professionalism. You educate the client about all things cellular and excel at consistent client communication. Armed with our unique software, the support of a seasoned sales force and an established knowledge of cellular carriers and services, you become an extension of our clients’ teams and their trusted advisor.
Exceptional at accessing, analyzing and manipulating data on differing platforms, you identify the optimal mix of plans, features and discounts to meet our clients’ dynamic usage patterns. You make sure to be well informed about new carrier plans and price changes, contract renewals, new technology requirements, cellular best practices and more. Deftly navigating the full array of carrier organizations, you relentlessly manage workflow to ensure new service orders, change requests and disconnects are completed efficiently and as a result savings are maximized. You handle billing inquiries and solve sudden issues with focus and poise.
You excel in a dynamic environment in which you wear many hats. The informal and friendly environment of a small, efficient team suits you. Your old-fashioned work ethic, coupled with new school business savvy, enables you to meet high performance expectations. The thrilling potential of a fast-growing organization with a challenging career appeals to you.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and update databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Train end users on new reports and data dashboards.
- Present solutions to customer stakeholders to secure agreement on proposed changes
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Manage master data, including creation, updates and deletion
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Leverage proprietary, patent pending, software to drive massive cost reduction for enterprise customers
- Generate reports from single or multiple systems as required.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Mobility lifecycle experience required
- Strong knowledge of cellular products and services
- Project Management experience and background a plus
- Excellent listening, speaking, and written communication
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on follow-through and attention to detail
- Managed services experience a plus
- Flexible - Remote Office option
- Salary, bonus & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement
To apply please send us an e-mail with your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements