Mobility is not a hobby. It's our passion.
With years of industry experience and proven results, our skilled team of Mobility Analysts is the vital link that turns vMOX’s patented technology and processes into successes for our clients. They are 100% focused on mobility - it's all that they do - so freeing up your team to tackle other initiatives.
Each vMOX client is assigned a dedicated Mobility Analyst to manage the process and maximize results. This advisor works with your team to learn about your company, analyze your data, and handle all the tasks and technology required to optimize your environment. They continuously work to improve results, turning data and analytics into actionable items that further enhance productivity and drive additional savings and efficiency. He or she will regularly review optimization results with your team, proactively make service recommendations, and handle all service provider interactions on your behalf. Their experience is also a valuable resource for your team during provider contract negotiations. Other objectives of the Mobility Analyst include:
- Regularly review the status of current initiatives, savings, trends and optimization opportunities, and make related performance improvement suggestions.
- Proactively manage workflow to ensure new service orders, change requests and disconnects are completed efficiently and savings is maximized.
- Address and ensure resolution of billing inquiries
- Provide insight and subject matter expertise on devices, providers, service offerings, trends and best practices.
- Offer guidance on corporate policy development and revision, and RFP/RFI development and review.
Think you have what it takes to be a vMOX Mobility Analyst?
We are always looking to add top talent to our team. Click below to read the full job description.