vMOX is looking for an IT Security Administrator who will be responsible for the overall security of all information systems and ensure compliance with our Information Security Management Program. If you have a passion for helping clients and are looking to be a key player in a fast-growing, innovative company, this role is for you.
In this job you will:
- Research, identify and develop security solutions and controls.
- Develop, review and update IT security policies, procedures, and controls to prevent unauthorized access to our information systems.
- Perform vulnerability and penetration testing to identify and document security risks.
- Conduct security, confidentiality and compliance training and education for staff.
- Provide ongoing management of Risk Management and Information Security Management Programs.
- Work with third party suppliers/vendors to ensure compliance with our security requirements.
- Conduct annual ISMP internal audit and ISO audits.
Qualifications for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with an Information Security Management Program.
- Any certifications are a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, network protocols, encryption technologies, vulnerability scanners, cloud security, etc.
- Knowledge of CIS, NIST, SOC, ISO27001.
- Excellent communication skills. Professional demeanor.
- Strong organization and documentation skills.
- 100% remote in the comfort of your most effective environment
- The salary range of this position is $70,000 - $90,000 commensurate with experience.
To apply to an open position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com. Principals only. Headhunters, recruiters and staffing agencies — please do not apply.
vMOX provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.