vMOX is looking for a Software Developer who is responsible for using coding languages to compose, compile and test programs and applications in order to provide cellular cost optimization services to enterprises. The Software Developer will join our talented A-team with a shared commitment to reduce our clients’ monthly cell phone bills while simultaneously making it easier to manage their mobile device inventory and services.In this job you will:
- Build new applications that will increase value to clients. Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Analyze existing program logic to identify causes of program malfunctions; modifies program logic to eliminate problems or increase the operational efficiency of the program.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand user needs.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Shape our product and deliver new features monthly improving our effectiveness and making our users happier.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in related areas of technology and programming.
Qualifications for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two years of related work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages and systems.
- Skillset at developing front end UX using CSS3, HTML5 and Bootstrap while delivering content from MSSQL via Ruby on Rails.
- Thorough understanding of design, testing, and modification of programs and applications.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the technologies, coding and programming languages used in the organization.
- Demonstrated experience of writing excellent code to solve complex business problems and process automation.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- 100% remote in the comfort of your most effective environment
- The salary range of this position is $100,000 - $120,000 commensurate with experience.
To apply to an open position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com. Principals only. Headhunters, recruiters and staffing agencies — please do not apply.
vMOX provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.