Company saves enterprise clients 31% of their wireless spend, continues to expand managed mobility services, grow client base, and build global presence
vMOX, a global provider of managed mobility services, saw healthy double-digit growth and had a number of notable accomplishments in 2022 despite challenging economic conditions.
“Over the past twelve months, we have been committed to expanding our capabilities and delivering incremental value back to our clients,” said David Gardner, president and chief executive officer, at vMOX. “Overall, it was a tremendous year for our team and we’re grateful for the support of our clients and partners. Growth remains a top priority and we expect another banner year in 2023.”
- Experienced 28% year-over-year growth in corporate mobile lines under management and welcomed clients from industries such as energy, hospitality, real estate, retail, security, software and technology, telecommunications, and transportation
- Extended mobile financial (expense) and lifecycle management capabilities to more than 110 countries and 250 plus carriers across Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific; including greater support for local and regional client needs such as time zone, currency, exchange rates, and number formats
- Enhanced Bill Pay invoice automation and employee Self-Pay services
- Released live chat support within the vMOX OnePortalSM mobility management platform
- Saved enterprise clients on average 31% of their wireless spend
- Shortened wireless bill processing speeds by 54% and decreased average time to order submission by 19%
- Achieved an average 4.6/5.0 customer satisfaction score and 98% first call resolution for end user support
- Grew international team with key hires, including Ben Crees, Director of Client Experience
- Relocated to a larger warehouse facility to support growing mobile device logistics business
- In only four weeks, successfully onboarded a large enterprise client with more than 20,000 lines including expense management, end user service desk and Ariba integration for procurement
- Launched a new website that streamlines the visitor experience while showcasing the breadth and depth of the company’s expertise
Mobile devices have become an indispensable part of people’s work lives and the number of devices worldwide is expected to reach 18.22 billion by 2025 according to Statistica.
So, it comes as no surprise that businesses continue to face challenges with management and scale. Robust mobility management solutions have become crucial for any organization, regardless of size or industry, to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve user experience.
“We are very much attuned to the needs of the market,” said Gardner. “Every year, we look to continue to expand and improve enterprise mobility management products and services for companies that are looking for efficient, automated and secure solutions to critical mobile challenges.”