vMOX is looking for a Wireless Analyst who will be responsible for turning data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. The analyst will be the subject matter expert on all things wireless billing and cost savings while providing monthly reporting to customer stakeholders. If you have a passion for helping clients and are looking to be a key player in a fast-growing, innovative company, this role is for you.
In this job you will:
- Verify that provider invoices are processed, optimized, audited for accuracy, and submitted plan changes are validated within defined SLAs.
- Utilize your extensive knowledge of wireless billing and industry offerings to provide best in class cost savings for clients.
- Work directly with vendors to identify and implement cost savings opportunities and disputes on our client’s behalf.
- Perform complex analysis on client data sources including but not limited to, provider unbilled usage, vendor invoices, vendor contracts to produce best-in-class cost savings for vMOX customers.
- Analyze all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Train end users and customers on new reports, increased portal features, and data dashboards.
- Identify, document, and share changes in the wireless market that can increase client ROI.
Qualifications for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or related field.
- Auditing or Quality Control experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a wireless audit or analyst role required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to document activities, anticipate problems, plan schedules and monitor performance per priorities and deadlines.
- Focus on an exceptional customer experience is a must.
- Ability to successfully manage client calls and inquiries.
- Advanced excel experience, including but not limited to vlookups, pivot tables, and macros.
- Proficiency with MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team and with a professional demeanor.
- Ability to quickly learn the software and applications used in the organization and the industry.
- Must demonstrate sound business judgement, strong decision-making skills and ability to follow-through.
- 100% remote in the comfort of your most effective environment
NOTE: The salary range of this position is $50,000 - $60,000 commensurate with experience and achievement.
To apply to an open position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org (no calls please). Principals only. Headhunters, recruiters and staffing agencies — please do not apply.
vMOX provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.