vMOX is looking for a Wireless Helpdesk Technician to respond to inbound calls, chats, and email inquiries from users who need support on their corporate wireless devices with the goal of first call resolution. If you have a passion for helping users and are looking to be a key player in a fast-growing, innovative company, this role is for you.In this job you will:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to mobile devices. Resolve and/or refers more complex technical issues through a defined escalation process.
- Provide first-level support to end-users, including taking calls, logging tickets in our software systems and liaise between the user and the wireless provider.
- Ensure inbound orders are processed within defined SLAs with complete accuracy on a first-in, first-out basis.
- Follow all standard operating procedures regarding the vMOX ordering process.
- Navigate the vMOX portal, walking users through the process of ordering devices and informing them of system functionality and features.
- Process queued tickets including device replacements, reassignments, cancellation, and reverse logistics requests.
Qualifications for the role:
- Associates degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one years’ experience working in an order processing or customer support environment.
- Business and Enterprise wireless carrier products/services background highly desired.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Previous experience with customer-facing, technical support procedures and ticketing software.
- Ability to type 65 WPM.
- Preferred experience Carrier Management tools such as Verizon Portal, AT&T Premier Portal, Sprint, T-Mobile Dealer Direct, and Logistical Platforms such as UPS, FedEx and USPS.
- Ability to exercise high level of integrity and confidentiality when assisting with customer’s recycled devices.
- Broad knowledge of wireless devices and services.
- Excellent communication including written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong background in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- 100% remote in the comfort of your most effective environment
- The hourly rate for this position is $15.00 - $18.00 per hour commensurate with experience and achievement.
To apply to an open position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only. Headhunters, recruiters and staffing agencies — please do not apply.
vMOX provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.