Boardroom Events Honors Midmarket CIOs, CMOs, and Vendors at Fall Forum
SAN ANTONIO, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Boardroom Events announced the winners of their Vendor Excellence Awards and Award of Excellence in the Office of the CIO and the Office of the CMO.
Presented at the fall 2016 Midmarket CIO Forum and Midmarket CMO Forum, these awards recognize the best in technology and marketing collaboration in the midmarket.
Vendor Excellence Awards recognize providers solving business challenges with impressive financial impacts.
Winners and nominees are:
- Best Midmarket Solution, Software: Information Builders & Outsystems. Nominees: Halo BI, Netreo, Ring Central, Veeam
- Best Midmarket Solution, Hardware: Insight Partner Citrix. Nominee:Insight Partner EMC
- Best Midmarket Solution, Service: Mimecast. Nominees: Advantage Communication Group, Axcient Fusion, Datavail
- Best Midmarket Strategy: Scale Computing. Nominees: Connection, Cradlepoint, Troy Mobility/MobileIron
- Best Emerging Midmarket Solution: POPin. Nominees: KnowledgeNet, KodaCloud, Talla
- Best Marketing Solution: Kapost. Nominees: Box, Switch Video
- Most Innovative Marketing Technology: Outgrow. Nominees: Informatica, Information Builders, Vidyard
"Forward-thinking vendors recognized by the midmarket speaks to our mission to help executives on their professional journeys," said Charles Badoian, President of Boardroom Events. "These awards are a testament to the relevance of the providers, research and insights."
Steve Brown, VP Management Information Systems, EMCD was honored with the Award of Excellence in the Office of Midmarket CIO for his partnership with vMOX.
Month-over-month wireless costs were rising. Data did not show a clear view of their wireless cost structure. vMOX made an immediate impact by using their proprietary MAX-Ops software. The next month, ECMD saw a 30% cost reduction per user, resulting in $50,000 gross annualized savings.
Jeff Kosiorek, VP of Marketing, Advanced Technology Services (ATS) was honored with the Award of Excellence in the Office of Midmarket CMO for his partnership with Demand Metric and NexMachine.
Kosiorek spearheaded an optimization of ATS's CRM system (SalesForce) that was nearly five years in the making. Kosiorek needed to quickly create a baseline to show areas that needed improvement. Utilizing Demand Metric and NexMachine, Kosiorek quickly created a baseline to show results that included 141% increase in Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and a 21% increase in system utilization.
Contact: Katherine Busey (786) 361-0454 x118| firstname.lastname@example.org